- Deliver a high level of service by maintaining the cleanliness and presentation of the recreation facilities and deal with customer queries and concerns proficiently and professionally.
- Manage the buildings as assigned, ensure health and safety of all persons inside and that attending Contractor Personnel carry out their duties.
- Provide a reasonable level of staff coverage in case of sickness, absence or annual leave.
- Assist the Training / Health and Safety Coordinator in delivering monthly staff training sessions.
- Take overall responsibility for Sports Assistants’ induction and ongoing training.
- Supervise Sports Assistants to ensure that they work effectively. Overlook, organize and review rotas for Sports Assistants ensuring they are effective.
- Lifeguard the pool area to a consistently high standard at all times in the absence of Sports Assistants or busy periods.
- Set up and dismantle equipment for activity areas with the Sports Assistants.
- Open and close the recreation facility as assigned including cashing up duties.
- Establish short and long-term departmental priorities, goals and objectives for fitness, aquatics, sports coaching, and events, as well as develop, implement and monitor activity, sports and fitness programs.
- Schedules adult and youth sport recreation activities, events, and programs.
- Studies and analyzes recreational needs, athletic interests, and resources for youth, teens, adults, and evaluates all programs on an ongoing basis for improvements.
- Bring in and implement industry practices and recommend the introduction or improvement to existing programs.
- Communicates with citizens and participants in person, via e-mails, monthly calendars, newsletters, apps and program schedules.
- Develops and maintains relations with other adult and youth sport providers in the community.
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
- Experience of planning, issuing and monitoring of work tasks within diverse teams.
- Experience of reception operation, cash handling and cashing up Sport equipment
- Maintenance skills, including minor repairs.
- Proficiency in the following software:
- MS Office Suite, and industry-standard Recreation Management System.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of audiences.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
RLSS NPLQ Trainer/Assesseur qualification.
Sports Coaching Skills.
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
A minimum of 8 years’ experience of working in a similar sports/recreation position in a wet and dry facility as a club manager. RLSS NPLQ qualification or able to obtain in 6 months.
First Aid / CPR qualification issued by an organization approved by KAUST.
Experience in drafting and implementing staff training programs.
We are an Integrated Facilities Management Company based in Jeddah,
Saudi Arabia. We provide various services to clients such as Marine, Recreation Water
Sports, Hospitality, F&B & Events Services. Through a dedicated lineup of subject matter expert staff, we
design operations with the single aim of delivering the highest standards for the provided services to all client communities.
Our organization was established in 2009 and we are the preferred service provider of one of the premier universities in Saudi Arabia ( successfully providing Facility Management, Marine, Water Sports, Recreation, F&B, Catering, Events and Hospitality services).